Friday, September 16, 2011

The MFShow Audience Quotes

Elizabeth from VA - My uncle was diagnosed with Alzheimers at 60...All my aunt's friends said she should "put him away." She stayed with him in their home for nine years, and he died in their home, in her arms.

Roger from AR - [My wife and I] have been through our share. But even though she's non-ambulatory and can't speak well, we say the Lord's Prayer together three times a day.

Tim from AR - My wife is disabled. She asked me, "Honey, are you going to leave me?" I said, "Heck no." I prayed for her, and God gave her to me.

Jimmy from TN - My wife has had three strokes, and she suffers from cancer. She...looked at herself in the mirror and asked me "Why don't you leave me?" I told her, "Honey, I didn't marry your body. I married you."

Jerry from TX - Men, the Bible says we should love our wives as Christ loves the Church. How you feel has nothing to do with love. We should love as God loves, which means no matter what you feel, you love, love, love.

Sam from AL - When I made my vows to my wife 13 years ago, that's until death. Until I die or she dies. That's what my dad did, and that's what I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment